OURHEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
‘Getting Everyone Home Healthy and Safe’
Motion New Zealand is committed to excelling in our Primary Duty of Care for the Health, Safety and Wellbeing of all whom we interact with in our day to day activities.
We accomplish this excellence through:
- Our ethos of “Health, Safety & Wellbeing is the Responsibility of All for the Good of All”;
- Promoting a strong culture of health, safety & wellbeing through transparency and effective communication, consultation and action. All of which is supported by Senior Management and the Health & Safety Committee;
- Complying with all relevant health and safety legislation, standards, code of practice and the ACC Workplace Safety Management Practices Program;
- Providing a safe working environment backed by health, safety & wellbeing training and processes;
- Continually assessing our day to day activities for health, safety & wellbeing risk and taking measures to eliminate or isolate those risks;
- Collaborating with invested parties in the rehabilitation and early return to work of Employees in the event of them sustaining a work related injury or illness.
Executive General Manager
Motion New Zealand Limited