GATES RETRO GAMING DRUM PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please review before determining whether you are eligible to participate.
Starts: 8:00am on 1st October 2022 and closes 5:00pm 30th November 2022. Open to SAECOWilson Trade Account customers operating in New Zealand. To enter, purchase $500 excl. GST of Gates Products upon their SAECOWilson Trade Account (“Qualifying Purchase”) and receive 1 entry into the draw. Once qualified, participants receive one (1) additional entry for each subsequent $500 excl. GST Gates purchase spent upon their registered SAECOWilson Trade Account. There will be one (1) major prize draw for 2 Gates branded Retro Gaming Drums to be conducted at 12 noon 7th December 2022 at Motion New Zealand, 88 Hastie Avenue, mangere Bridge, Auckland 2022. Winners will be contacted by SAECOWilson via email or telephone on 7th December 2022. The Promoter is Gates Australia Pty Ltd. (ABN 36 006 576 754) of 1-15 Hydrive Close, South Dandenong VIC 3175, telephone 03 9797 9666. (“Promoter”)
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Promoter is Gates Australia Pty Ltd. (ABN 36 006 576 754) of 1-15 Hydrive Close, South Dandenong VIC 3175, telephone 03 9797 9666. (“Promoter”)
2. This Competition commences at 8:00am on 1st March 2021 and closes 5:00pm 30th June 2021.
3. The sections on How to Enter, Draw and Winner Notification, Prizes and Miscellaneous Provisions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
4. This Competition is only open to SAECOWilson Trade Account customers who:
a. are operating within New Zealand registered as a business and if an individual and are aged 18 years or older;
b. have not been discovered to have breached these Terms and Conditions
5. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating distributors, resellers and agencies associated with this promotion are
ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by
adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st
6. National company owned accounts customers are not permitted to enter. 7. Eligible Businesses must be within the Promoter’s and SAECOWilson
trading terms throughout the promotional period and must not have overdue monies owing as at the promotional closing date in order to be eligible to claim any prize.
8. Entry into this Competition is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of these Terms and Conditions generally.
9. Each entrant acknowledges that the Promoter can rely on these Terms and Conditions even if the Promoter only learns of an entrant’s ineligibility to enter after the Promoter has awarded a Prize to the ineligible entrant. Return of a Prize or payment of its equivalent value to the Promoter can be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
HOW TO ENTER
10. During the promotional period a business must:
a. Purchase $500 excl. GST of Gates Products upon their SAECOWilson Trade Account (“Qualifying Purchase”) and receive 1 entry into the draw.
b. Once qualified, participants receive one (1) additional entry for each subsequent $500 excl. GST Gates purchase spent upon their registered SAECOWilson Trade Account.
DRAW AND WINNER NOTIFICATION
11. There will be one (1) major prize draw for this promotion to be conducted at 12 noon AEDST 7th July 2021 at Gates Australia, 1-15 Hydrive Close,
Dandenong South, Victoria, Australia 3175.
12. The first (1) valid entry drawn from all entries received during the promotional period will win a major prize.
13. Major Prize: Two (2) Gates branded Retro Gaming Drum – one draw for each Island (North and South)
14. All winners will be notified by a phone call and email within 2 business days.
15. Any prize that remains unclaimed by 5pm AEDST 6th January 2023 will be forfeited by that winner and a new prize will be drawn 12 noon on the
AEDST 7th January 2023 at Motion New Zealand, 88 Hastie Avenue, Mangere Bridge, Auckland 2022, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
16. A winner of an unclaimed prized draw if any will be notified by a phone call and email within 2 business days.
17. Prizes will be awarded to the authorised representative of the respective winning business. Prizes or parts of the prize are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
18. If for any reason any elements of the specified prizes are unavailable, subject to legislative approval the Promoter reserves the right to replace it with a prize of the same or higher value and of similar specification.
19. The Promoter makes no warranties, representations or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or in law, in relation to this Competition or the merchantability, quality or fitness for a particular purpose regarding any prize or any component of any prize.
20. Prizes make take up to 30 days for delivery.
22. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for late, lost or misdirected entries.
23. All entries must be submitted by a person and any automated entries, fraudulent entries or entries by persons using an alias shall be invalid.
24. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity or details of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity or details of the entrant.
25. Authorised representatives of Eligible Businesses consent to the Promoter using the business’ name, likeness and/or image in the event they are the winning business (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period, without remuneration, for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
26. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Eligible Businesses and/or its authorised representative; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate. 27. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia and in New
Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
28. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a winning business or Eligible Business (or its authorised representative); or (e)use of a prize.
29. As a condition of accepting the prize, the authorised representative of the winning business must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
31. Consent to use and disclosure of personal information: Each entrant acknowledges and consents to the disclosure of their personal information by the Promoter to its contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and agents for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and to State and Territory gaming authorities as required, and the winner’s name may be published as required under the relevant legislation. Entry is conditional on providing this personal information. Entrants should direct any request to opt out of the use and/or disclosure of their personal information to the Promoter.
32. The laws of Australia and New Zealand apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Eligible Businesses submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia and New Zealand.